To make a formal request for service, complaint, or lodge another form of correspondence, please contact the Bass and Flinders Maritime Museum on (03) 6382 3792 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Respect the privacy of yourself and others by not including email addresses, phone numbers or home addresses in public posts or comments.
- Harassment, abuse and offensive or threatening language will not be tolerated, nor will the repeated posting of unconstructive negative comments.
- Do not post comments that are likely to offend others, including but not limited to references to race, age, gender, sexuality, political leaning, religion or capabilities.
- Do not post defamatory remarks, or information that is factually inaccurate and may mislead others.
- Do not post anything that may constitute spam. This includes but is not limited to; posting of or links to commercial offers or other advertising content; repetitive or nuisance posting; posting of irrelevant content; soliciting likes or membership for pages, groups, or external websites; posting of crowd funding links or seeking donations or other actions of support for a cause, unless specifically endorsed by the Bass and Flinders Maritime Museum for that purpose.
- If you find an image or post offensive, or you believe should be removed for other reasons, please contact us via private message.
- Links that cannot be endorsed by the Bass and Flinders Maritime Museum may be deleted. Bass and Flinders Maritime Museum does not accept any responsibility for the content published on third party sites.
- By posting, commenting, liking or sharing content on this account, you accept that this content may be retained as a record by Bass and Flinders Maritime Museum, as required by the Archives Act 1983.
- By posting any images, links or information on this account you are giving permission to the Bass and Flinders Maritime Museum to use them, unless you expressly state otherwise. We will provide appropriate acknowledgement of the authors of any images, links or information posted on this account.
- Bass and Flinders Maritime Museum social media accounts are not a forum for counselling or seeking help. If you need support in a crisis, contact lifeline 24/7 on 13 11 14
- Any posts or comments that violate these guidelines will be deleted, and any person who repeatedly violates these guidelines will be banned from the Bass and Flinders Maritime Museum page.